Sunday, March 9, 2008

Corporate Keynote speaker

At a recent corporate keynote,someone from the audience stated" I attended your healthyceo seminar last year and you changed my life forever." I was pleased with the endorsement, but later thought, if my 3 hour seminar changed his life, what kind of life did he have before? Am I just cynical or can lives be changed with that kind of limited exposure to a concept of taking responsiblity for your health?
Love to hear from other speakers.
Cheers, Larry
The Healthy CEO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry, to quote the Buddhist Proverb, "When the student is ready, the master appears."

My speculation leads me to suggest that you may well have intersected at the divine moment in time when this individual was ready to hear your very important message. And in that moment, you were listened to, heard, and action was taken.

Now that's what I call making a difference!

Lara M.

Anonymous said...

Larry: It is always so overwhelming to know that you've truly touched someone's life! I do understand! That's why we're in the business! But why is it so surprising when it happens? Is that our self-doubt coming through? I've recently released my book, Forgiveness: The Mystery and Miracle and I'm getting responses to my book and to my keynotes that bring a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes. Forgiveness truly does create miracles!

In your book you talk about relationships and about forgiveness. Keep talking my friend! Relationships are at the basis of everything we do, and forgiveness keeps us more healthy by letting go of the hurts. And letting go keeps our relationships more healthy as well.

Have a read when you get a chance. You can learn more on www.annettestanwick.com

Rich blessings my friend!
Annette Stanwick